ECUTEK NISSAN 370z ECU - TUNING PACKAGE
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
This powerhouse needs no introduction. The Nissan 370Z originally released in 2009. From the factory the performance brings 253kw and 371Nm from a 3.7L v6 engine.
With all that power there is still room for improvement with the ECUTEK RaceRom tuning package. ECUTEK Racerom for the Nissan 370z allows for a range of features for KW Dealer to optimise the tune on the 370.
With the ECUTEK RaceRom adding 2 turbos or a supercharger to your 370z is a very possible option.
**Custom tuning available
ECU Connect is a free app for iPhone/iPad and Android devices that integrates with EcuTek’s Bluetooth vehicle interface to offer you advanced features and functionality.
The following features are available on any supported Nissan or Infiniti model running on the original factory ECU.
Check out the video below to see the features in action
These features are available for most vehicles via generic OBD2 support, but some do not apply to all models. Check the list of supported models for full details.
To see details of the features that are specific to each supported vehicle, click the model name in the features by vehicle list on the right.
- Data logging – Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*.
- High speed – Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)*.
- RaceROM integration – Driver interaction with RaceROM features*.
- Read & clear DTCs – Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*.
- Dashboards – Display real-time data from any parameter in a set of graphical displays using circular gauges, bar graphs or text.
- Performance analyser – Test and share the performance results online.
- Archive – Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends, directly from within the app.
- ECU reset – Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*.
- ECU info – Provides detailed information about the vehicle concerned.
- Dealer locator – Lists all EcuTek Tuners and Master Tuners around the world starting with those closest to your location. Can be refined to show only those dealers who tune selected vehicles.
* Does not apply to all vehicles and models. Check supported models list for compatibility.
ECU Connect works with the latest RaceROM feature file to integrate your device with new and existing features such as map switching and launch control.
Custom data logging
- In addition to the factory data logging parameters, RaceROM includes nearly 100 new parameters added by EcuTek, bringing the total number of parameters to over 150.
- Ideal for vehicles without cruise control switches. Use the app to switch between four different maps, each one defined in ProECU and clearly displayed on your mobile device.
Adjustable launch control
- Make live adjustments to the launch RPM using your mobile device for the perfect standing start.
- Use a slider or numerical control to make live changes to cam timing, ignition and fuelling.
Adjustable boost control
- Set the minimum and maximum boost of a turbocharged model using a driver-adjustable slider control.
Adjustable traction control
- Use a slider to alter the traction control gain function created using custom maps – this could be throttle based control, ignition retard control or both.
Live solenoid/relay activation
- Engage and disengage solenoids or relays on demand using your mobile device.
- Drive an output solenoid to switch on a nitrous or water injection system or enable an exhaust bypass valve.
Turn on/off fail-safe protection
- With the use of a simple toggle switch on your mobile device you can enable protection against lean AFR or high temperatures.
ECU Connect also provides access to certain adjustments that are usually restricted to the vehicle manufacturer. For the Nissan 370Z these are:
- Restore all learnt engine ECU values to the factory default settings.
- Run the auto-learning airflow/throttle balancing sequence from your mobile device.
- Switch the fuel pump on or off with your mobile device.
ECU Connect supports the generic OBD2 CAN communication protocol available on nearly all vehicles manufactured from 2008 onwards. ECU Connect can be used for OBD PID logging, along with read and clear DTCs for all compliant vehicles around the world.
There are many different OBD2 standards and protocols and we are unable to guarantee support for all vehicles, but we have tested on many different vehicles including petrol and diesel models.
Download ECU Connect for free from the app store of your choice.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.