FOCUS RS 2.3 ECOBOOST TUNING AUSTRALIA - COBB ACCESSPORT
KW Dealer offers remote car tuning(e-tuning) no matter where in the world you reside. We have been tuning for over 10 years across numerous makes and models.
What you need to do to get started with your KWD Tune:
Read ALL the information contained below VERY IMPORTANT.
Use a battery charger while flashing first time its recommended to flash the vehicle when you are in close proximity to your residence
What’s happens after you submit the form below?
Once we have determined and agreed on the modifications you have installed on your vehicle we will supply you with a base map to start the logging and tuning process. Once we have determined and agreed with the modifications you have performed we can then send you a base map to begin tuning. When you have installed the map into the vehicle ECU we will need to go through the logging process. When a log has been completed please send us the log, we will review it and send a revised map for you to log again. This process can take a couple of revisions to get the map dialled in to your modifications. Should you at any time change or add hardware we MUST be informed of the change as this can have a significant impact on the tuning process and can incur extra charges.
Below is a link to familiarise yourself with performance modifications:
Cobb U Videos
GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
- Always use a battery charger when flashing your vehicle.
- Make sure you are running the latest firmware on your COBB Accessport
- Make sure climate control is off
- Ensure your COBB Accessport is on the latest firmware
To Install Accessport Manager:
V3 DATA LOGGING
WHAT IT DOES
This feature allows logging of data monitor values to a file for later evaluation.
HOW TO USE IT
FIRST TIME YOU USE DATALOGGING/MONITORS
The first time a V3 Accessport enters the Datalogging/Monitors menu, the user will be asked how many monitors they would like to display.
Each time the user returns to the “Gauges” menu, the selected layout/number of gauges will be used until it is changed in the “Gauges Setup menu”.
All Accessports will include a set of default monitors for data logging. If the user wishes to alter the default list, follow these steps:
- Enter the “Gauges” menu.
- Enter the datalogging/gauges setup menu by selecting the arrow at the top of the gauges screen, then enter the “Configure Datalogging” menu.
- Once in the “Configure Datalogging” menu select the monitors you would like to log.
- Once you have selected the monitors you wish to log, press the cancel button to save.
- Enter the Gauges menu
- Press the OK button to start datalogging. Once started, a scrolling dot will appear on the screen along with the logging rate displayed at the bottom.
- Press the OK button or Cancel button to stop datalogging.
- Connect the Accessport to the Accessport Manager on your computer and download the catalog files in the “Manage” tab. Up to ten (10) datalogs can be stored on the Accessport at any time. The lowest number is the oldest log and the highest number is the newest.
- Open the datalog in any spreadsheet application. For most applications, double-clicking on the datalog will open the file properly.
We will supply the parameters for logging Ford vehicles with the COBB Accessport V3 once all requirements have been finalised
We will provide you a list of parameters with the base map configuration to logs
DEMONSTRATION & COBB CUSTOM FEATURES(CCF)
UPDATE YOUR COBB ACCESSPORT
Changing Map Slots
Logging & Driving HOWTO
1 First log we will need:
First and foremost ALWAYS makes sure the car reaches operating temperature before logging unless logging cold start.
Once the car is fully warmed up cruise around at steady state for about 10-15 minutes. Steady state can be though of as NO rapid accelerator movement and only slow and controlled throttle requests.
Log partial throttle, and about 5 psi of boost.
2 From here on email us the logs to the specified email address. The second log we will need (usually after sending a revised map)cunder similar conditions to the base map.
3 Stop there and send logs, if things are good we will require a third log (usually after the previous maps and logs are satisfactory)
4 Log, partial throttle, into about 10 psi boost & send us the logs
5 Log, full throttle pulls from 2k-Redline send us the logs
Your car MUST be in good health / and mechanical condition with NO issues. We recommend you perform a smoke test before we commence the tuning process. This will give you piece of mind and save $ at the end of the day.
Please revert in a timely fashion as per our terms and conditions It is recommended getting back to us with logs within a timely fashion as we get 100's of emails and logs every day. Also please ensure you reply to the email we sent you with the relevant logs, it makes keeping track of logs much easier that way. We ask that you do not seek technical advise from DIY owners, forums, facebook groups or similar. Please ask us first we are the only people who actually knows what is going on in your tune.
Warranty and Disclaimer
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
Interested in getting tuned?
Please complete the form below.