EVO X ACTIVE CENTER DIFFERENTIAL(ACD) CONTROLLER
VENDOR: KW Dealer - Tuning and Performance Parts
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
EVO X - ACTIVE CENTER DIFFERENTIAL CONTROLLER
The Active Centre Differential (ACD) for the EVO X is extremely important for vehicle traction. The ACD computer was designed based on data collected from the production cars of the World Rally Championship. It enhances and facilitates the work of the whole team during races and complies with FIA regulations.
- Internal storage capacity of up to 9 created maps
- Switch maps over quickly by the ACD button on the vehicle dashboard
- Create custom made map files
- The record time is 72 min.
- The ACD contains automatic activation and deactivation of the Datalogger
- The selected map is indicated by the yellow digit from 1 to 9 on the ACD computer or via the ACD indicator light on the dashboard
- Assists for quick diagnosis of defects while racing. The red digit display on the ACD computer shows the relevant error code
- The vehicle crew can then operatively inform the service team, which can then prepare in advance to the repair the defect
- The Active Datalogger records the behaviour of individual elements of the ACD system in time and monitors the course of the ACD system control
- Software is supplied