NISSAN GT-R FLEX FUEL KIT COBB TUNING & ECUTEK – RHD
VENDOR: KW DEALER
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
The days of test tubes and science projects at the petrol station are over !
With the COBB Accessport or EcuTek RaceRom software and KW Dealer custom maps we are able to provide a calibration for all ethanol conditions.
What does the Custom Flex Fuel Tuning + this Flex Fuel kit do?
1. Change Cold Start Cranking Compensation based on ethanol content
2. Change Maximum Target Boost based on ethanol content.
3. Change Ignition timing based on ethanol content
4. Change target A/F based on ethanol content
5. Change Cam Timing based on ethanol content
6. Change Fuel Economy Gauge reading based on ethanol content.
It's easy enough for most to install themselves, and is really 'Plug & Play'. The kit utilizes a Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer and super slim GM Ethanol Content Sensor. The Ethanol Content sensor mounts on the firewall and is connected to your fuel system by two black stainless PTFE fuel lines. The CNC Billet Fuel Line adapter attaches to the back of your fuel rail by two 10mm bolts.
Everything plugs directly into the secondary air pump plug which is located next to the battery.
KW Dealer provides custom tuning for your GT-R please send us a message on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This Flex Fuel kit will work with COBB Tuning and ECUTEK RACEROM